Non Governmental Organization « Languages, Cultures, Sciences and Development » (LACSCID NGO) is the parent structure of MLI. It is a non-political and non-profit organization established under the law of 1901.
The LACSCID NGO is the parent structure of MLI. It is a non-political and non-profit organization established under the law of 1901. Its objectives are:
- Breaking language barriers through language teaching;
- Reducing unemployment by creating part-time and/or full-time jobs;
- Promoting the local culture at national and international levels through the creation of entities and initiation of cultural projects;
- Providing general and/or technical training, taking into account endogenous cultures and local realities;
- Reducing the suffering of the poor, marginalized and/or vulnerable classes through social works of all kinds;
- Contributing to the eradication of illiteracy;
- Promoting such practical and responsible education that is respectful of the students’ aspirations.
The President of LACSCID NGO is Mr. Moudachirou Gbadamassi. The Vice-President of the organization is Mrs. Viviane De SOUZA.